[chbot] RaspberryPi launches it's own "Arduino"

Darran Lee darran at nzllive.com
Sat Jan 23 19:38:03 GMT 2021

I think the Pi Pico is aimed at the TinyML (Machine Learning on a micro)
market rather that aimed at the general Arduino style application.

The Arm Cortex M0+ is powerful enough to run the embedded machine
learning algorithms. TinyML is the hot new application at the moment. By
moving machine learning to the edge cuts down on costs and increases the
initial filtering.

https://towardsdatascience.com/an-introduction-to-tinyml-4617f314aa79