[chbot] [OT] plumbing parts for a Gemini Shower

David Closey david.closey at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 00:49:57 GMT 2021

As suggested ? 3D print them

I had some outdoor lights with unusual sized and shaped water proof seals that had perished
I ended up getting a friend to 3D print them in ninja flex

but I gather the filament is handwork to print unless you have a high end extruder as the filament is so slippery
it took multiple attempts to get the settings (print speed) correct

It was very successful in the end

DC