[chbot] What board and OS to use.

Helmut Walle helmut.walle at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 05:29:59 GMT 2021

Alternatively, is going thin client (Pis should do fine as terminals and for handling comms from
/ to CNC machinery to server) and networking the whole shop an option? Then run all data and
apps on a central server? That might be a bit more hassle to set up, but would possibly save you
same hassle maintaining systems downstream. For networking, take care to run network cables on
their own route or trunking, as far away from power supply lines as possible.

Kind regards,

Helmut.