[chbot] Electrical Meter LED pulse detection and capture

Tokala tokalanz at protonmail.com
Tue Aug 24 06:55:46 BST 2021

For my install I have the ESP8266 mounted outside of the meter box. The LSR circuit is on a longish cable. The cable runs through a small hole in the lid of the meter box i.e. outside of my house. There is no ingress from the inside of my house to the meter box besides the mains power cables.

Sent from ProtonMail mobile