[chbot] Electrical Meter LED pulse detection and capture

Eliot ewblen at e.email
Mon Aug 23 23:27:14 BST 2021

On 24/08/21 9:10 am, Andrew Sands wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Not really wanting to be that guy, however is the Arduino ESP8266 code you have used available / github / gitlab? Or do you have links to possible alternatives or basic starting ideas.

I had this running on a raspberry pi a while back (now using open energy monitor)
https://git.sr.ht/~eliotb/power-monitor

pulsein.py uses GPIO interrupt both to count pulses, and to measure the interval between pulses
to estimate the instantaneous power consumption.
Beware this is just a dump of experimental code.

--
Eliot