[chbot] SD Copier

Marshland Engineering marshland at marshland.co.nz
Mon Apr 12 22:31:51 BST 2021

Great replies. Thanks.

Macrium reflect does a good job of recognizing all your file structures and
making a compressed backup. Was hoping for an SD equivalent.

Yes the main problem is the size cards these days. 32GB is on the bottom end.
By the time you make 2-3 backups, that is 100 GB and when you have a WIN 7 on
a 250GB SSD drive, you don't have that much spare space.

Yes I like the compressed option. I'm trying that now. Looks good.

The next step is to make a small partition and copy the OS onto that.  I'll
investigate that option next.

Thanks Wallace.