[chbot] Wanted to buy: Soldering station

Bruno Willmott-Dalton bwd2017v at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 10:55:03 BST 2020

Hi all,

Recently I've been having a few problems with my iron. It's a cheap Jaycar
unit, around the $70 dollar range. Although, it's recently started to not
distribute heat evenly through the tip. As you can imagine, it's a bit of a
pain.

So, I'm now on the look out for a new iron. Wanting to spend around $100
bucks for something used with the following:
-40W
-Removable tip
-Temperature control.
-Easy to find replacement parts (tips, pencil, et cetera).
-LCD temp readout would be nice, but not needed.

Cheers,
Bruno