[chbot] Does anyone know how much free memory an ESP32 has?

Daniel Powell danielvieway at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 20 21:36:16 BST 2020

While very rudimentary this may give you some impression.
Using the Arduino IDE and WiFi library, specifically the WiFiClientTest (so full stack), no OTA on a 2mb esp32 pico (M5StickC).

Sketch uses 633974 bytes (30%) of program storage space. Maximum is 2097152 bytes.
Global variables use 38760 bytes (11%) of dynamic memory, leaving 288920 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 327680 bytes.
Regards,
Daniel.