[chbot] AliExpress package not in NZ over a month after it left "country of origin"

Bevin Brett bevin_brett at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 6 09:01:25 BST 2020

I have a couple of orders coming from China - this one claims to have left China Jul 31, and still hasn't appeared in NZ (AliExpress std shipping)

We are expecting a package from my daughter in the USA sent over a month ago, also not here yet

Seems like packages are either taking over a month or getting lost...

/Bevin

  *   Departed country of origin

  *   2020-07-31 23:30:59 [GMT+8]

  *

Shipment left country of origin warehouse

2020-07-29 15:13:52 [GMT+8]

  *

Shipment accepted by airline

2020-07-29 15:13:52 [GMT+8]

  *

Shipment at country of origin warehouse

2020-07-28 23:47:41 [GMT+8]

  *

Shipment at country of origin distribution center

2020-07-28 23:47:41 [GMT+8]