[chbot] Shipping issues

Marshland Engineering marshland at marshland.co.nz
Wed Oct 28 21:57:10 GMT 2020

The Aliexpress shipping saga continues. I'm now finding that sellers specify
DHL Fedex EMS etc, have different rates for the options and regardless what
you choose, they then send with Aliexpress priority mail. It says from 10 -20
days (something like that with priority mail) but that is hopelessly out in
some cases. I'm now going to ask, before I buy, are you shipping with xyz or
not ? DHL Fedex etc normally guarantee a reasonable delivery time. PS EMS is
Australian owned.

Cheers Wallace