[chbot] Mantraps, security etc.

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Sun Oct 25 01:41:43 BST 2020

I doubt if an electrified razor-wire fence would be considered any form
of a trap if you had suitable warnings. Take a look at "Holland's Suzuki
Cars, 4 Shakespeare Road, Waltham". From street-view the electrification
signs on the fence are visible as yellow rectangles.

If I were interested in tightening up security of a property in an
enthusiastic manner, I would talk to the police first. Possibly by
inviting them around to advise.

What was the result of the burglary ?

-mark