[chbot] High voltage batteries and electrolytic capacitors

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Sat Oct 24 23:34:37 BST 2020

202 Setting traps, etc

(1) Every one is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 5 years
who, with intent to injure, or with reckless disregard for the safety of
others, sets or places or causes to be set or placed any trap or device
that is likely to injure any person.

(2) Every one is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 years
who, being in occupation or possession of any place where any such trap
or device has been set or placed, knowingly and wilfully permits it to
remain there in such a condition that any person is likely to be injured
by it.

http://www.legislation.govt.nz/act/public/1961/0043/137.0/DLM329707.html