[chbot] Job offer details

Robin Gilks robin at gilks.org
Fri Oct 16 02:45:57 BST 2020

Greetings

As I suggested at the last club meeting that a job was coming up at my
place of work, I now have the details.

Delta Strike International is a world class developer and manufacturer of
electronic entertainment equipment for the Laser Tag gaming industry.
Headquartered in Christchurch NZ, we operate our own manufacturing
facility in China, and sales offices in the USA and Europe.

An opportunity exists for a highly talented individual to join our
development team, based in Christchurch, NZ. The role will primarily be
focused on Embedded Firmware development and maintenance of our newly
released third generation laser tag product line. Secondary roles will
include product software testing, debugging, new feature development, game
design, field work and overseas travel.

The successful candidate will show a high level of versatility in their
skill base, and willingness to expand into new areas of product
engineering. A core understanding of natural sciences is essential.

Required Skills:
-Excellent ability in embedded firmware using ANSI C
-Experience with STM32 family of Microprocessors, and associated
development environments.
-Good understanding of digital electronics, physics, optics.
-Reasonable understanding of basic analogue electronics.
-Good all-round PC skills, and some LINUX ability.
-Ability to interpret an electronics schematic diagram and determine the
requirements to interface to assorted components and modules.
-An appreciation for electronic game design. You will be building laser
blasters...

Contact doug at deltastrike.com or dave at deltastrike.com

I'll be at Monday's meeting so if anyone has any questions, would like an
informal (private) chat and see some of the equipment Deltastrike
develops.

--
Robin Gilks zl3rob/g8ecj
Internet: g8ecj at gilks.org    http://www.gilks.org