[chbot] Shipping

Stephen Irons stephen at irons.nz
Thu May 21 22:55:51 BST 2020

It seems to be a matter of luck:
 From China, Alixepress standard, NZ Post label: 3 weeks-ish. Although
labelled NZ Post, it was actually delivered by a 'Super Shuttles' van,
with parcels piled around the seats.From Auckland, NZ Post overnight:
overnight (ordered Friday, delivered Monday)From Auckland, NZ Post
overnight: overnight (ordered 15:00, delivered 10:00 the next day)From
Auckland, NZ Post economy: 2 business days (ordered Thursday, delivered
Monday. I received a text saying it was out for delivery the day AFTER
I had received it.From Auckland, NZ Post overnight: 7 days, still
waiting, I have just received a text to say that it will be delivered
today.
For parcels with long delivery times, they seem to get to the
Christchurch depot quickly, then sit there. I think they have a stack
rather than a queue ... or perhaps the simplest method of sequencing, a
pile.

Stephen