[chbot] Opening the doors to another real meeting

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Sun May 10 03:17:43 BST 2020

There is a chance that .GOV will move us to L2, with implementation
starting 14 May 2020.

"You can attend gatherings of no more than 100 people, like weddings,
funerals, family events, concerts, religious services and public
meetings, provided public health measures (see conditions below) can be
maintained".

So, basically if we maintain our attendance register, with name and
phone number, and continue the use of hand-sanitiser, we should be in
pretty good shape.

Our next meeting is planned for Monday 18th May 2020.

How much interest in attending ?

Any thoughts on extra measures we should be taking ?

Any other issues ?

Thoughts please.

-Mark