[chbot] Teleconference by Zoom

ceo at andygardner.com ceo at andygardner.com
Wed Mar 25 01:01:25 GMT 2020

Is there a linux server at 05 clubrooms we can install an open source solution on? If not, we have 10 hours to get one in there. :^)

There's been problems with video sucking bandwidth out of links and there's students and businesses trying to use the Internet for important shit. I think we want to make sure we're not contributing to bandwidth problems. Using a local server would help, I think.

05 could use it to have meetings to, of course.

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2020/03/25/youtube_video_stream_quality_coronavirus/