[chbot] Teleconference by Zoom

Rob de Voer rob at businesspalz.com
Tue Mar 24 23:38:07 GMT 2020

Hi Mark,

I have been using Zoom for over a year for meetings with clients and
developers since it appears to be the only video platform that works well
for me with rural broadband.

Been limited by using the free version only but have experienced great
audio and video with 4 participants where I shared my screen while having a
rubbish broadband connection on my end (<4Mbps DL, <1Mbps UL). The free
version limits to 40 participants for a maximum of 40 minutes. No limits
for one on one meetings (my default use). Paid plans are pretty cheap.

We are currently looking at using Zoom to continue my wife's Zumba classes
and planned to do some test runs for this later today. Can share our
experiences.

Happy to participate and help where I can.

Regards,
Rob

--

This email is intended solely for the use of the
addressee(s) and may