[chbot] Tronxy X5SA PRO 3D Printer - any good?

Geoff sdfgeoff at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 22:07:46 GMT 2020

Because of NZ's poor exchange rate at the moment, for that price you can
buy one locally - and a known/popular brand in the hobbyist sector:
https://kiwi3d.co.nz/product/ender-3-pro/

The aliexpress one has a few more features (power off behaviour,
autoleveling), but ender-3-pro is ranked as the best 3d printer in it's
price bracket at the moment (
https://all3dp.com/1/best-3d-printer-reviews-top-3d-printers-home-3-d-printer-3d/),
is one of the suggested ones to most people on the 3d printing reddit: (
https://www.reddit.com/r/3Dprinting/comments/fbpnri/purchase_advice_megathread_what_to_buy_who_to_buy/),
and has a whole community with knowledge about it if you have issues (plus
the local support).

Mind you, I don't own an Ender-3-pro, but it would probably be what I would
buy if I had to buy a printer at the moment.

Geoff