[chbot] Recommendations for CNC'd parts

Dev Lutchman d.lutchman at innocus.com
Fri Mar 20 09:15:54 GMT 2020

Hi, Mark, Andrew, Wallace and all -

Apologies for late reply, day job and other adventures have kept me very
busy this week...
To clarify my rather vague questions - it was for a lead on people to
talk to, not a whole spec of the job - but happy to provide details.

  * Drawing here: https://gofile.io/?c=iJuu6w - 3x designs, 2x of each
    for a total of 6. Can provide DXF, STEP or whatever.
  * Stainless steel - want to evaluate look and feel, as I've already
    prototyped for shape
  * Supplier-provided material - I don't have my own.
  * Tolerance - would need advice on best that isn't a pain in the
    proverbial - would think that +/- 0.1mm wouldn't be an issue?
  * Expect CNC would be easier these days but don't really mind how its
    made.
  * I'm in Chch, pickup in Chch or metro courier, I'm easy.
  * Timeframe measured in weeks, I'm not in an immense hurry.

While I like taking the time to build up a relationship with a supplier,
I'm busy most business hours for the next few weeks so looking for a
good recommendation instead.

Thanks!

Dev
d.lutchman at innocus.com