[chbot] Monday's Robotics meeting is still on

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Sun Mar 15 04:13:59 GMT 2020

As a precautionary measure, and as a possible aid to help the Ministry
of Health, I have been asked to set up a sign-in register by our host club.

Everyone who will be attending will be asked to provide name and a
current phone number. The sign in sheet will be on the lectern just by
the entrance.

All information provided will be held in confidence and will be
destroyed before the April meeting.

I will attempt to get some hand sanitiser, liquid soap and fresh towels
available in the kitchen, and by the toilets.

Please practice your Vulcan Salute, this will hopefully be an acceptable
substitute to shaking hands.

Live Long and Tinker.

- Mark