[chbot] recommendations for inexpensive 2 axis "cnc"

Andrew Errington erringtona at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 01:48:55 BST 2020

If an infinite number of Makers were given an infinite shopping cart
at AliExpress, then statistically speaking, one of them would come up
with exactly what you wanted (assuming the results were stored
somewhere in an infinitely big storage system with some sort of
infinitely powerful search facility):

https://create.arduino.cc/projecthub/maguerero/automated-chess-board-50ca0f