[chbot] Mechanical workshops in CHCH

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Thu Jul 30 22:01:29 BST 2020

Just changed subj name. Please ignore my last reply.

Hi Ant,

There are lots of commercial workshops in CHCH, with varying pricing
etc. If you can define your requirements in terms of material, rough
size, quantity, time-frame and budget that might help. Examples may also
be useful.

Regards, Mark

PS Current description of this group "As well as an interest in all
things robotic, we have a membership with interests ranging from radio,
embedded computing, FPGA design, solar power, and electric vehicles, to
name but a few".