[chbot] Aging !! Data logging

Marshland Engineering marshland at marshland.co.nz
Mon Jan 13 22:08:31 GMT 2020

As we age certain bits change, digestion, sleep, stres etc which I'm sure can
be improved. I'm not sure I'm sleeping as deeply as I did a few years back so
its time to check this out? With the plethora of smartwatches around, I
thought there must be something that might be worth looking at. Well I think I
have aged a further 10 years in the last few days looking at these. They have
MP3 players, cameras, diaries, nose hair trimmers, toe
nail cutters etc. Every supplier lists all its features (mostly junk) but none
show you what it actually gives you. Its really hard to find any examples of
the software interface. None appear to have any data logging so unless you
have the phone on hand, connected to a cell network, and logged in the
suppliers system, you get
nothing.

This looks like a good start.

https://www.instructables.com/id/ECG-Logger-a-Wearable-Cardiac-Monitor-for-Long-Ter/

or

http://www.theorycircuit.com/heart-rate-monitor-ad8232-interface-arduino/

Anyone keen to work on a joint project or have another solution ?

Thanks Wallace.