[chbot] GST on AliExpress orders

David I Baird david_baird at trimble.com
Thu Jan 9 21:28:51 GMT 2020

Yes I have had 4 non deliveries in the last few months, different
companies, and a few before that. Also know others with similar issues. All
refunded through the disputes process though, so just a pain as gives a
couple of months delay before getting the reordered product.

Have taken to upgrading shipping in most cases now (extra couple of
dollars).

David