[chbot] GST on AliExpress orders

Andrew Dachs dachsa492 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 19:33:17 GMT 2020

At least it’s collected efficiently and easily.  GST was never the reason for not buying locally.

As a side note, has anyone else started having a lot of non-deliveries? I ordered a batch of things in Sept via Yanwen post and they haven’t turned up so have been going through the refund process a lot lately. Other orders on different postal services have been fine.

By comparison an Amazon order arrived yesterday, 3 days later than quoted which was absolutely no problem. This morning I got an unsolicited email apologising and a gift voucher in my account.

Andy

Sent from my iPhone