[chbot] Interesting product - needs an enclosure!

Robin Gilks robin at gilks.org
Mon Jan 6 02:43:31 GMT 2020

Now I have a workshop again after 16 years I'm starting to look at
AliExpress to see what looks interesting. If I can find a suitable case
then this looks like fun!

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33002112079.html but lots of sellers.

ESP32-cam, works out at NZ$8.88 each at 5 off (no point in just getting
one!!)

There seems to be lots of 3D printed designs on the 'net but not sure how
good the optics would be or how stable outside (say under the eaves). Can
you print round/across a square glass window?

--
Robin Gilks