[chbot] Certification of Sonoff Basic and Sonoff Mini

Rob de Voer rob at businesspalz.com
Tue Feb 4 02:47:15 GMT 2020

Hi,

I am considering getting a few dozen Sonoff Basic and Sonoff Mini to hook
up to my home automation.

Thought they were CE approved and therefore ok to use but just read a list
that mentioned they are not certified for use in NZ?

Since I am intending to fit the Mini's in the flush boxes behind all the
standard light switches it would be nice to ensure this is legal.

Anyone know if they are certified or how I can find this out?

--

This email is intended solely for the use of the
addressee(s) and may