[chbot] Monday's Robotics- Thoughts please

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Sat Aug 15 02:10:13 BST 2020

$ is also the hex prefix in 6800 assembler, so I didn't want to muddy
the water :)

So we have our six people, the meeting is on. If more or less turn up,
so be it.

FYI Level 2 hasn't slowed down the main radio club, all of the usual
evens are on this week.

If I am lucky, will catch up with more of you Monday evening.

-Mark