[chbot] LiPo 1200mAh 3.7V

Henri Shustak henri.shustak at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 02:43:41 BST 2020

Hello again,

Also, I crashed into a metal pole with a battery on board today. The balance port cable on the battery broke. This is an 1550mah 6S LIPO. Depending on the size it could work well. I am guessing you will solder the balance cables to a BMS board or if there is a connector you could solder the battery (or are you seeking the ability to easily replace the battery).

Any way as mentioned, just let me know how many cells in a battery you are after and also so if the 1550mah 6S (24V) Li-Po may be useful.

80mm x 50mm 35mm (approximate dimensions). This has an XT60 connector. Has had hardly any use. It is new from last month (probably less than 10 cycles).

If this or some other ones would be of interest, then let me know.