[chbot] LiPo 1200mAh 3.7V

Stephen Irons stephen at irons.nz
Sun Aug 2 10:43:10 BST 2020

Thank you. I did not even think of Trademe.

I am following up a few leads from others on the group.

One thing that suddenly became clear is that the 6-digit number on
these Lipos gives its dimensions, just like '18650' gives the dimension
of that cylindrical cell. For rectangular cells, the format seems to be
'TTWWLL' where
TT is thickness in 0.1 mm unitsWW is width in 1 mm unitsLL is length in
1 mm units
So my one is 603450 -> 50 x 34 x 6.0 mm.

That one on Trademe one is 903052 -> 52 x 30 x 9.0 mm.

We might have to redo our 3D printed mount to fit this size.

I can install JST terminals, and can probably change 2.54 mm to 2 mm
spacing just by changing the housing, with redoing the crimping, so not
too fussed about the connector.

Stephen Irons