[chbot] Meeting Video Conference Details

Spencer Travers spencer.travers at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 10:16:48 BST 2020

Hi everyone,

Below is the link for the Google Meeting which will be active from around
7:20 pm on Monday for a 7:30 pm start.

https://meet.google.com/vip-fpuq-qfh

A Google account is not required to join. Webcams optional. For best
results I recommend using a PC with a headset. Please don't be offended if
you are muted when you don't have the floor. This is just to cut out
background noise.

Please keep an eye on the email list in case of any last minute changes or
technical problems.

Can those with prepared talks please let me know in advance? To keep the
evening moving I'd like to keep talks to under 20 minutes please. I suggest
presenters use a document and share their screen to present.

Spencer