[chbot] Digikey shipping data point

Wes Edwards edwardsw at steadfast.co.nz
Tue Apr 14 07:22:56 BST 2020

My experience over the past couple of years has been that 7 to 8 days for NZ delivery (from arrival at Auckland airport to delivery to me in Auckland) was not unusual pre-virus.

It often took less time to get to NZ from the other side of the world than to get across Auckland.  Judging from tracking data, it looks like customs clearance is usually done fairly quickly and things slow down once inside NZ Post.

Wes