[chbot] 47k/50k linear pot wanted

Volker Kuhlmann list57 at top.geek.nz
Wed Sep 4 22:10:52 BST 2019

> 47k or 50k pots I can get from Jaycar or SI Components but they are
> imperial sizes and don't fit as a replacement.

Ain't the empire annoying us forever... ;-)

>        Existing              Locally available
> Shaft     5.9                   6.3 (1/4)
> Bush      8                     9.4 (3/8)
> Body      20                    25   (1)

The 6mm ones would be European, or anyone trying to ditch the penis
fractions. I don't have any, but if you're not in a hurry, IIRC
aliexpress had rotary shaft things in 6mm and 6.4mm, though you may have
to take some chances on the seller knowing the difference.