[chbot] 47k/50k linear pot wanted

Robin Gilks robin at gilks.org
Wed Sep 4 11:13:58 BST 2019

47k or 50k pots I can get from Jaycar or SI Components but they are
imperial sizes and don't fit as a replacement.

Measurements in mm (inches in brackets)

       Existing              Locally available
Shaft     5.9                   6.3 (1/4)
Bush      8                     9.4 (3/8)
Body      20                    25   (1)

The knob I can drill out, the larger body should fit but the hole for the
bush I'd rather not mess with.

Doesn't anyone have something that would fit the bill and do the
measurements ring a bell with a standard (non-imperial) size?

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks