[chbot] Audio test jig if anybody is interested

hamster hamster at snap.net.nz
Thu Nov 21 03:47:12 GMT 2019

Hi,

I've been playing around with audio ADC and DACs, and was so frustrated
with wires and probes unclipping that I hacked up a test jig PCB in
KiCAD and got it manufactured. It has

- Two instances of 3.5mm Stereo Socket to 2x3 pin headers, for
connecting sources

- Two instances of 3.5mm Stereo Socket to 2x3 pin headers with dummy
load resistors to act as sinks

- Two instances of 3.5mm Stereo Socket to 3.5mm Stereo Socket with Pin
headers in the middle so you can snoop in on things.

I had to order 5 PCBs, but only really need one. I liked the idea I
polished it up (with nice silk screen, rounded corners and mounting
holes). Hopefully this twitter link works -

https://twitter.com/field_hamster/status/1197077755734581249/photo/2

Let me know and I'll put one aside, and let me know if you need it
assembled or just a bag of bits.

I should have the nice boards and bits by the end of the month, or if
you have an immediate need you can have the scruffy green PCB with the
typo on it today.

Mike