[chbot] New store in CHCH - instantpanel

Darran Lee darran at nzllive.com
Thu Nov 14 06:50:42 GMT 2019

I've used Instantpanel many times, I get a lot of Arduino's off him. For
the $1 more than buying off Ali, with the same day pickup, its well
worth it.

He also does some clever stuff with IoT. He was showing me the vibration
sensors he designed and built. He was selling them to some large NZ
companies.