[chbot] Replacing laptop screen

Jasper Mackenzie jasper.mackenzie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 08:08:59 GMT 2019

Best bet is to remove the panel and check part numbers. Screens are
generally highly generic and its a matter of physical dimensions, screw
mounts, plug type (visa vi controller type), and of course resolution.

https://www.laptopscreen.com/English/model/Dell/LATITUDE%20E5420/
This looks like a good bet, and at least gives you an upper bound on
replacement cost.

Replacing LCD is usually relatively low drama, good luck!