[chbot] Scrounging for big switch mode PSUs

Peter Harris petes.username at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 21:21:31 GMT 2019

Hi All
As part of my domestic grid tied battery system I need an isolated DC power
supply capable of producing 2.5kW at between 120V & 300V  The voltage does
not need to be adjustable.

My plan is to purchase 3 x 1000W 48V caged units and series them to yield
3kW @ 144V however I thought I'd see what folks have gathering dust before
I place the order. There a many configurations that would do the trick 2 or
3 x 76V or 96V or even a stack of meaty 24V units.

If you have a suitable combination you would like to dump, sell or swap for
beer please let me know.

  Peter