[chbot] Getting access to data on broken iPhone5s

Henri Shustak henri.shustak at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 20:26:37 GMT 2019

Hello,

You could try sending the phone to DriveSavers in the USA> They are onto data recovery.

Odd that replacing the battery caused issues. I have done a iPhone 5s and it worked fine. Perhaps something is shorting inside? Perhaps the screen got disconnected and it is powering up?

If you connect the phone to a computer will it show up as a device (probably not without the initial unlock) which will be required if a pin is configured on first boot.

Hope that helps.