[chbot] Unlocking a microSDHC or SDXC card

Trevor Wignall zl3adz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 01:20:51 GMT 2019

Does anyone have any tips or special means to unlock a micro SD memory card
which has been corrupted by a Samsung Android phone? I have tried a number
of methods including trying to reformat them in a camera, using a Hard Disk
Low Level Formatting Tool, using AOMEI Partition Assistant, and using SD
Card Formatter. Nothing seems to be able to change the card's contents. I
have two cards, one of which (64GB SDXC card) is readable, even after all
of the reformatting attempts. The other (32GB SDHC card) is more totally
bricked. I am not worried about the contents of these cards, just after a
way to allow these cards to be reused.
Any help welcome.
Thanks
Trevor