[chbot] Recommendations for competent local web designing talent

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Mon Feb 4 03:39:53 GMT 2019

Thanks Wallace, and you are not surprising me with your comments.

Part 1 is to get a decent requirements document together by/for SA.

I may have been a bit quick requiring a completely open tool-set; more
concerned about getting locked into one specific web developer because
they use (home cooked) proprietary tools. Seen this situation once and
when I pointed out to them that they were out of the running because we
wouldn't be able to go elsewhere for maintenance they were absolutely
furious !

Regards, Mark