[chbot] Xmas project anyone?

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Sat Dec 7 04:29:07 GMT 2019

Before I put it on Trademe...

18 DOF hexapod..  Bought as a kit of bits from ebay Xmas before last for
$250USD.  Yours for $150.

Comes with all the mechanical bits, 18x Servos, Arduino Mega 2560 and
15Amp BEC.

Needs:

-  Software!!!  (Currently it just wiggles it's legs a couple of times
and stops)

-  LiPO / LiFe 3S battery to run the servos.

It's essentially this kit:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2031581095.html with different
electronics + BEC.

Per the photo, it's a bit of a beast

https://photos.app.goo.gl/q7CPVYetUrx49wCa8

Drop me an email if you're interested.  I enjoyed the building process
and did get the phantom software so _sort of_ work on it but ran out of
interest once it had twitched like a dead bug a few times and it's been
sitting on the shelf behind my desk ever since. :-)

- Chris H.