[chbot] High Vacuum stuff

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Sun Apr 7 08:59:09 BST 2019

"Low vacuum is around 10^-4 times the atmosphere. High vacuum is 10^-8
atmospheres. There is even Ultra-High vacuum that is around 10^-12
atmospheres. So when you say something has higher vacuum, it’s the same
as saying that there is less air
inside"https://van.physics.illinois.edu/qa/listing.php?id=2238&t=high-and-low-vacuum
Learn something every day...

Pulling a large volume one.

However the phrase "continuous supply of lots of suck" seems a little
odd syntactically since you are supplying a whole-lot-of-nothing, and
lots of it... I need to add a smily face here, since I really can't be
bothered with the details.

Just sayin :)

-Mark