[chbot] Garage dent

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Sun Sep 16 23:32:55 BST 2018

As a wild guess, I would say that the vehicle who dropped off the mulch may have dinged the garage.

Absolutely no evidence to back this up other than the fact that the ding is located away from normal vehicle access, and it looks like the mulch was dropped off of the back of a vehicle, (rather that than wheelbarrowed in).

Also, no obvious tyre marks (as one might expect from boy-racers).

One of the members may have been in the garage and knocked the bend out, but damage is now down to a ding, rather than a hole (again, rather subjective).

-Mark

PS anyone know who dropped off the mulch, or have we been ripped-on ??