[chbot] Filter

mikael stewart mikael.stewart at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 01:49:41 BST 2018

Yes you're right. I was absorbed thinking about quantization as I was
writing and missed that double division.

Also noted a typo: filtered_value was supposed to be written as filt_value
in my original response.

Another thing to add that might be useful is to initialize the filter in
some way, such as:
filt_value = raw_value;
filt_sum = 100 * filt_value;

Or instead of basing it on one raw sample, use some nominal expected value
to get you to your settled value faster.

Mikael