[chbot] A real 737 cockpit ideal X-plane................

Mike Barnes Mike at Barnes.net.nz
Tue Oct 16 05:56:27 BST 2018

Hi Team,

Might be of interest?

A unique opportunity for sale in Christchurch on Facebook Marketplace (I’m not the seller)

A genuine Boeing 737 cockpit for sale. I am confident that there are not many of these around. I planned to make a full replica 737 simulator, however it has been sitting for a couple years now and my soul can’t bear to look at it.
Flew for United Airlines, then moved to South America where it flew for EasyJet. Aluminium so no rust. Would recommend a Hiab to transport, although we do have a forklift on site if you have a trailer.
This is an auction type sale, highest bidder gets it.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/618896818507448

Regards
Mike