[chbot] Stolen stuff

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Wed Nov 21 07:08:08 GMT 2018

During Monday's meeting, I mentioned a weird theft from one of our local
electronic recycling houses, Ecotech Services, who are in Sydenham.

Below is a list of stuff that has been taken. Quite why someone would
take motherboards and coins is beyond me.

The thieves appear to have totally missed the $1k i7 laptops, which
would seem the obvious choice (?)

Box of chocolate fish for information leading to the arrest of the
individual(s).

Police have lifted some promising fingerprints.

-Mark