[chbot] Possibility of opening the Robotics List up to include Job Hunting and Employment Opportunities

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Tue Nov 20 17:54:27 GMT 2018

At the last meeting, I suggested that we open up this list to include
Job Hunting, as well as Employment Opportunities; there seemed to be
some affirmative murmurs upon presenting this idea.

This email list now has well over 160 participants, so covers a small
swath of NZ technologists, including some of who are job hunting.

Only stipulation being that the subject line include the words 'Job
Hunting' or 'Employment opportunity' for easy message filtering.

No idea how this might increase traffic, but it might be a useful
service (??)

Any objections to opening this list up to include this usage ?

-Mark