[chbot] Electronics Garage Sale : 139 Wordsworth St, Sydenham. Saturday 12 May 2018, 9am to 5pm

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Fri May 11 21:35:29 BST 2018

Just in case you have too much free storage and need some bargains(?) -
https://www.garage-sales.co.nz/view/16937/

"We are running out of storage space so we need to clear out some stock.
We have batteries, cables, chargers, computers, computer monitors,
computer parts, electrical items, electronic components, hardware, power
supplies, servers, televisions, vintage audio, and much more. Most of it
is second hand, recycled items"

Hope to see you at Mondays Robotics Group meeting, 5 Idris Rd, 6:30pm
onward.

Regards,

Mark