[chbot] Robotics Group meeting, Monday 19 Mar 2018, 6:30pm, 5 Idris Road

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Fri Mar 16 17:48:37 GMT 2018

Hello everyone,

Just a quick reminder that our next meeting is on Monday. Please bring
along any projects that you have been working on, along with a healthy
curiosity, and maybe some off-the-wall ideas and suggestions.

As usual, the evening will start with an informal get together. Around
7:30 (maybe a bit later) we move into the more formal
unprepared-talks-from-the-front. This is a very low-key event with
people arriving and leaving as they feel fit.

Happy to accept electrical/electronic donations for the trading table,
but we can't accept product with significant amounts of glass or plastic
such as CRT TVs, CRT monitors, printers or document scanners.

As usual, guests are most welcome; hope to see you there.

Regards, Mark

PS if you have any type of copper wire or cable that you would like to
donate, please consider bringing it along to the meeting. Our host club
has regular runs to the scrap yard, and copper is a real money-spinner
for them.